Sunday, August 30, 2009

UPDATE: The Circus Starring Britney Spears COMING FRIDAY



I will be attending The Circus Starring Britney Spears concert in Atlanta, GA at Philips Arena this coming Friday at 8:00pm

-INFORMATION-
The Circus Starring Britney Spears (2nd North American Leg)
Who: Britney Spears with Special Guest Jordin Sparks and Opening Act Kristinia DeBarge
(I will post footage of all 3 Performers)
When: Friday, Spetember 4th at 8:00pm
Where: Philips Arena (Atlanta, GA)
Seats: 2 Tickets in Section 115 Row C (Seats 15 & 16)
Note: Be ready for some great footage from the show (Coming Late Friday/Early Saturday)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, the sound is so extraordinary! The changing angles are great, also. I already have two amateur DVDs of The Circus Tour, both shot from stationary (yet zooming) cameras, but their audio is so second-rate, unlike your selections! I tried searching here to order a DVD of the whole tour, but I could not find it. I would very much like to order a DVD, because I cantgobacknow, and your clips could rekindle The Circus Tour's memory so vividly!

    ReplyDelete